We value your investment!
In today’s world, it is very important for organizations to measure the Return On Investment (ROI) on training received by their employees.
Some questions that follow every program are:
- How has the training helped the organisation move ahead in its efficiency and productivity?
- Have employees truly benefitted from the intervention?
- Has the training program succeeded in getting people qualified?
- How can we measure the effectiveness of the program?
In order to see if training programs are working or not, Jack Phillips has developed a much acclaimed model. It is based on measurements and end results on production outputs and efficiency percentages, which are set as a baseline at the stage of designing the intervention.
This evaluation system has 5 steps and is used to assign a monetary value on the return investment from training outcomes. The 5 steps are:
- Behaviour and application
- Business Impact
- Measuring ROI
For each of our interventions, we provide the tools and the training needed at no additional cost, to evaluate the outcome based on the Jack Phillips framework.
So quiz yourself, when is the best time to equip your workforce. Be proactive!
To know more about how we can show you value on your investment in training, mail us today at: email@example.com